The most energy-efficient of any operating windows, our vinyl awning windows let in the cool breezes in summer and keep the cold out in winter, and lets you enjoy the view all year round.
The awning window is a casement window turned on its side with the hinges on the top. It performs as well as a casement and offers the advantage of being able to stay open and provide ventilation during a rain shower. It is often used over the kitchen sink or in the bathroom.
The operating awning window is complemented by a fixed awning design which is a visual match for the operable window. The 3 1/4" frame is available with exterior casings and interior jamb extensions for new construction or flush for insert retrofit applications.
Windows can be mixed and matched into countless configurations including combining operating awnings on the bottom with fixed glass above and are adaptable to your specific building or renovation projects in custom or standard sizes.
- Energy Star qualified
- 3 1/4" fusion welded frames and sashes
- Triple weatherstripping
- Truth Encore roto operators with standard folding handles
- Support blocking under operating hardware
- Stainless steel locking mechanism
- Overlapping insect screens
- Plastmo's patented Rain-Screen Principle
- Interior removable glazing
- Optional triple glazing available